Geezer is now a Mod'erator

Questions and suggestions about the forum and club, not about your scoot.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, Tony

Geezer is now a Mod'erator

Postby Administrator » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi Guys,

Just to announce that Geezer has joined the Moderator Team and will be concentrating on sorting out all the various posts over the last year (nearly) so that we can get on LMLing into our second one. So if any of your Topics or posts disapear, it's only because we have moved or merged them to combine the input that we have generated thru members asking and answering questions, giving advice and generally showing what can be done to enhance their LML's & the scene.

So welcome to Geezer and not forgetting to say thanks to Aaron, Alun, Laurie and Nick for their work to date. Keep it up Guys.

Cheers, Paul

Re: Geezer is now a Mod'erator

Postby handsomejackuk » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 pm

welcome to the team, glad to have you aboard...

I'm a schizophensic so am I...

Scooter: LML 125 Star Polini 180 JPS ripper
curry burner special...

Postby ElbowNi » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 pm

gratt too havver you uu aburd, bout time smone elso on heir could cheec spelllling
Scooter: Vespa VBB (Pinasco 177, Mazz circle crank, 24g carb, BGM 22t clutch, BigBox:
LML Star 150 with Sito+

Postby Geezer » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Cheers guys, to sumise, I am here to help out; if one of your posts moves or is merged it's only in vein of keeping the site flowing and to help others. I'll do my best not to confuse and will always leave a path of some description if I move anything. If you feel something has changed/moved that shouldn't have, it might have been me just tidying up, so please feel free to PM me with your views.

Just another thanks to the guys and all their work so far on this forum and I'm happy to be joining a wining team.

Please rest assured, this will not take over my mindless posting nor will it stand in the way of me creating my own LML mod machine :D
WARNING! Some slogans on the merchandise may cause offence.
Disclaimer: My posts are my personal views, they might not always be fact, but they are certainly my opinion!
Site Admin
Scooter: 2008 LML Italia 2T Black
1961 Vespa VBB 200
1984 Vespa PK125S
On the hunt for a new project.

Postby NICK » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 am

It's a Westcountry majority!Cornish Nick
Site Admin
Scooter: 2006 LML 150 5 PORT (NON REED).Mint Green

Return to Using the Forums - Questions & Suggestions About The Forum