SHHHHHHHH

Non scooter related chit chat.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, NICK, Tony, Perth John, Ian-R

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed anywhere on this website in any form or by any means whatsoever. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership. You agree not to post any commercial advertising, commercial promotion, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LML Owners Club Great Britain - Forums” is hosted or International Law. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

SHHHHHHHH

Postby Mr M » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Dont mind me just having a little wander dont want to wake any of you fuckers up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Fucked if I know
Mr M

Scooter: Star dlx , 1981 PX , 1979 PX

Re: SHHHHHHHH

Postby mikey 69 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Not sleeping you donut!!! Just waiting till its time to get up :lol:
Mikey
mikey 69
Site Admin

Scooter: LML 150 2011 "Dr Who"

LML 125 4t

Postby NICK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Too busy feckin testing lorries in London, (being sent from Cornwall......16 hrs driving round trip,4 days from home ,3 nights in hotel ,to get 2 X 7hr shifts out of me) FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICK
Site Admin

Scooter: 2006 LML 150 5 PORT (NON REED).Mint Green

Postby Mr M » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:47 pm

I know the feeling Nick seven 12 hr shifts at a time a couple of days off and back to it , god bless the NHS still at least the Screws and the Dibble are getting a pay rise :roll:
Fucked if I know
Mr M

Scooter: Star dlx , 1981 PX , 1979 PX

Return to General Chatter