Propaganda

Non scooter related chit chat.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, NICK, Tony, Perth John, Ian-R

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed anywhere on this website in any form or by any means whatsoever. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership. You agree not to post any commercial advertising, commercial promotion, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LML Owners Club Great Britain - Forums” is hosted or International Law. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

Re: Propaganda

Postby Lusciousthelock » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Trouble is most of that stuff was the advice of the UK government along with nearly all the health and safety stuff. We created the worst bits of Europe and the whined when we didn't have control of it. Really, it all comes down to immigration and when we vote out, will all those eastern european's be sent home? doubt it, They have families here now, bought houses etc. Kids born here and who will be able to say when they entered the country and who should leave?
Who need's brakes? They only slow you down!
Lusciousthelock

Scooter: LML 2t 2016 Milano Red

Postby DapperDan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Thing is as far as I've been able to see is that if we leave the EU they'll punish us for it (which will also send a message to other countries wanting to do the same) and if we stay our own government will have free reign to continue to punish the working class and disabled (as well as all the other nefarious crap they've been doing) as they have been doing in recent years. Nothing is going to change. We're screwed either way.
Personally I don't buy all the economic doom mongering coming from the stay lot either. The EU tried that nonsense with Norway (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UbT0g9A8c) and the norwegians were smart enough to see through their lies and voted accordingly. I hope, in vain, that we'll leave because I reckon the UK can more than stand on it's own 2 feet without interference from a bunch of unelected bureaucrats telling us how to live our lives. We're supposed to be a democratic country and having so many of our laws dictated to us by people we didn't elect and don't bother to consult us on anything doesn't look like any kind of democracy that I'm aware of. It all just feels very UNdemocratic imo. A very simplistic and narrow view but that's all I've got.
DapperDan

Scooter: lml star 150 2t

Postby Lusciousthelock » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Voted out today. Never seen so many old people in my entire life, they must have been digging them up!

Seriously though, I think everybody realises how important this is and it was good to see.
Lusciousthelock

Postby Mr M » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Voted out , whichever way the vote went it clearly shows the divisions in our society and that's not a bad thing gives the political elite a much needed kick up the arse .
The threats from the EU over our leaving are laughable its like joining a club and they kick you in the bollocks when you leave kind of makes you think why you would want to join in the first place .
The petition that has been gathering pace to nullify the vote was instigated by a member of a far right party inhabited by disgruntled former BNP members the English Democratic Party quite ironic that it has been hijacked by the remain brigade that have forgotten about democracy and is now under investigation for fraud , you really could,nt make this sh1t up .
Oh if anyones in Scotland could you please tell that poisonous little Jimmy Cranky to shut the f##k up :D
Fucked if I know
Mr M

Scooter: Star dlx , 1981 PX , 1979 PX

Postby Lusciousthelock » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:37 am

Jimmy Cranky... That's brilliant! :D
Lusciousthelock

Postby marty r » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:28 pm

And it turns out that Corbyn was more in touch with Labour voters than the MPs were. It's great! The rich and powerful have spent the last 12 weeks shouting at us as to which way to vote. Well this time it didn't work! No wonder the Blairite MPs are furious. They can see all those nice little earner EU jobs vanishing before their eyes. As for Hilary Benn....got his just deserts for plotting? :lol:
“If you fight you won’t always win. But if you don’t fight you will always lose” Bob Crow.
marty r

Scooter: GP150
Star 125

Postby Lusciousthelock » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:55 pm

I don't usually vote for Labour, couldn't stand Blair and the right of left party and I'm not really a lover of the Tories, but I would like Borris to be PM and would also like Corbyn to stay on in Labour as an antidote to the Tories. Those two really seem to be the movers and the shaker's with Borris being very personable and Corbyn, not always right but possibly the most honest in government.

Those that are quitting are missing the point that it's not about the parties needs, but our country's needs.
Lusciousthelock

Postby DapperDan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:34 pm

http://thebrexitplan.com/

It's a slippery one :lol:
DapperDan

Scooter: lml star 150 2t

Postby Lusciousthelock » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:54 am

Lol :lol:
Lusciousthelock

Previous

Return to General Chatter