Propaganda

Non scooter related chit chat.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, NICK, Tony, Perth John, Ian-R

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed anywhere on this website in any form or by any means whatsoever. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership. You agree not to post any commercial advertising, commercial promotion, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LML Owners Club Great Britain - Forums” is hosted or International Law. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

Propaganda

Postby marty r » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Just sent my government "Why you should vote to stay in!" booklet straight back to HM Government.

That's cost us £millions. Damn cheek! :x
“If you fight you won’t always win. But if you don’t fight you will always lose” Bob Crow.
marty r

Scooter: GP150
Star 125

Re: Propaganda

Postby p0stscript » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 am

Money could have been used for steel industry.
p0stscript

Scooter: LML 125 DLX
Lambretta Li 125S
CPI Bravo 125

Postby mikey 69 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:22 pm

p0stscript wrote:Money could have been used for steel industry.

9millon quid would keep it going 9 days. Not an option, but a flippin' cherk to spend it on brainwash booklets
Mikey
mikey 69
Site Admin

Scooter: LML 150 2011 "Dr Who"

LML 125 4t

Postby p0stscript » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes even if one day I'd have preferred that to the recycling they sent
p0stscript

Lambretta Li 125S
CPI Bravo 125

Postby madmog » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm

When your Remain leaflet arrives, don’t send it back to Downing St otherwise the taxpayer picks up the bill.
Send it to the following Freepost address and the Conservative party picks up the tab.
Attn: Joanna George Freepost RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE The Conservative Party Foundation 30 Millbank LONDON SW1P 4DP
madmog

Scooter: LML Star Via Toscana 125
Vespa P125X 210 Malossi
MZ ETZ 250

Postby NICK » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Just sent mine back in a 12"x18" envelope..................postage crazy Nick.
NICK
Site Admin

Scooter: 2006 LML 150 5 PORT (NON REED).Mint Green

Postby Porkpie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Mine went in the ReCycling bin....didnt even read it.

Green Shaun..
ImageImage
Porkpie

Scooter: Maybe a LML Auto....Dunno yet.
X8 125 Gayped ....SOLD!!!!

Postby Laurie » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Mine came in handy in the toilet last week .....
Laurie,
Technical Advisor & Essential Running
LML Owners Club of Great Britain
Laurie

Scooter: 2003 Vespa PX200 in Baccarrat Green.
SIP Road 2, Drilled filter, 120 main jet & yep..it fly's!

OMG!!!!!

Postby marty r » Sun May 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Just heard on the radio that if we vote Leave, then World War Three will soon break out! :o And our houses will become worthless! :o Then the sky will collapse in on us... :o

At least I think that's what Cameron and Osborne said... :?
“If you fight you won’t always win. But if you don’t fight you will always lose” Bob Crow.
marty r

Star 125

Postby Lusciousthelock » Mon May 09, 2016 7:27 am

I haven't received one bit of information from any side yet. As an international transport manager, from a work point of view it will be one hell of a lot easier to stay in. My heart say's leave. I just want the bloody information to make an educated unbiased decision. Most of the people I speak with at work or socially all want out and I'm sure 90% of those don't even vote!
Who need's brakes? They only slow you down!
Lusciousthelock

Scooter: LML 2t 2016 Milano Red

Re: OMG!!!!!

Postby p0stscript » Mon May 09, 2016 12:00 pm

marty r wrote:Just heard on the radio that if we vote Leave, then World War Three will soon break out! :o And our houses will become worthless! :o Then the sky will collapse in on us... :o

At least I think that's what Cameron and Osborne said... :?

Chicken Licken?
p0stscript

Lambretta Li 125S
CPI Bravo 125

Postby marty r » Tue May 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Only a few weeks to go now before the vote. getting worried. I'm stocking up on tinned food and bottled water and am going to reopen my Anderson shelter, just in case we Brexit and a World War starts within days and the Scots invade and our island starts sinking :?
marty r

Star 125

Postby mikey 69 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:12 pm

We wont sink dude, too much flatulence from the polticians
Wont be WW3 as we won the last 2
The rest of it worries me tho :lol:
Mikey
mikey 69
Site Admin

Scooter: LML 150 2011 "Dr Who"

LML 125 4t

Postby Lusciousthelock » Wed May 11, 2016 6:45 am

We could do with losing a war. Did the Germans and Japanese no harm and it may help wipe out my fat benefit scrounging neighbours! Bloomin cnuts just got they're third VW Tauran and moaned because it didn't come with the leather heated seats... They're not disabled, just really, really fat! Along with they're three fat children that all get brand new disability cars- "Cos we know our rights" proudly shouting out in the street. Grrrr. Rant over (Promise).

I don't know what the answer is, but people in genuine need are left to suffer in this country along with the working poor while others milk the system.
Last edited by Lusciousthelock on Wed May 11, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lusciousthelock

Postby flymo3 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 am

Luscious not only are we both LML last run owners but we both work in Transport :) How weird
Haha!
flymo3

Scooter: LML Star 2T 125

Postby Lusciousthelock » Wed May 11, 2016 4:58 pm

It's a perverse world haha :lol:
Lusciousthelock

Postby marty r » Mon May 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Oh No! :o Now I hear that if we vote to LEAVE, then the Black Death will sweep across England and only stop when it reaches the Scottish border! :o

Presumably this will be after the appearance of the four horsemen, the expected world war three and genocide in Europe, hurricanes demolishing our houses and everybody losing their jobs. :lol:
marty r

Star 125

Postby Lusciousthelock » Tue May 17, 2016 7:21 am

^^sounds like I should have kept my matt black Mad Max style Capri or get the LML Survival Bike ready! Searching the desert (kent) looking for 2t oil haha
Lusciousthelock

Postby marty r » Tue May 17, 2016 9:10 am

LML Survival Bike.....now, there's a thought!
marty r

Star 125

Postby madmog » Sun May 22, 2016 7:56 am

Lusciousthelock wrote:We could do with losing a war. Did the Germans and Japanese no harm and it may help wipe out my fat benefit scrounging neighbours! Bloomin cnuts just got they're third VW Tauran and moaned because it didn't come with the leather heated seats... They're not disabled, just really, really fat! Along with they're three fat children that all get brand new disability cars- "Cos we know our rights" proudly shouting out in the street. Grrrr. Rant over (Promise).

I don't know what the answer is, but people in genuine need are left to suffer in this country along with the working poor while others milk the system.

Be a shame if things started happening to their car(s) vaseline on door handles, superglue in locks, old oil up the exhaust (needs a funnel & hose to get it in the can so a bit more involved) naughty words painted on bonnet with hammerite (always leave a ghost word when you try to remove) two flat tyres.

Best would be a word like "RACIST" painted. Cos when they complain to their human rights officer about the car it will probably be passed to the council's anti-racism department who never seem too busy or under resourced to kick into action. Because why would somebody paint that specific word - no smoke without fire? Before you know it, they'll find themselves compulsarily attending diversity and tolerance courses. Because why would somebody paint that specific word - no smoke without fire?
madmog

Scooter: LML Star Via Toscana 125
Vespa P125X 210 Malossi
MZ ETZ 250

Next

Return to General Chatter