dating a deaf chick is way too hard

Non scooter related chit chat.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, NICK, Tony, Perth John, Ian-R

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed anywhere on this website in any form or by any means whatsoever. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership. You agree not to post any commercial advertising, commercial promotion, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LML Owners Club Great Britain - Forums” is hosted or International Law. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

dating a deaf chick is way too hard

Postby Drum Pro » Wed May 25, 2016 2:28 am

So I started dating this deaf chick and I really suck ASL...(sign language.) think I'm gonna have to break it off cos this relationship is DOOMED. I haven't the patience nor the go to guy in day to day situations trying to translate sh1t...
Drum Pro

Scooter: Buddy 170I and LML star (a.k.a. Stella) here in the U.S.

Re: dating a deaf chick is way too hard

Postby Lusciousthelock » Wed May 25, 2016 11:45 am

It's going to be hard at first, but I'm sure you would get used to it in the end. it's all going to depend on how hard your willing to work, what you have in common and how you feel about the person. My wife also has some issues with speech and language (it can be both hilarious and embarrassing at times and having to explain why she's acting a bit odd can be hard). How could I resist a women that dresses for a first date in skin tight latex? Kinky as hell, 14yrs and 4 kids later we're still having fun! :D
Who need's brakes? They only slow you down!
Lusciousthelock

Scooter: LML 2t 2016 Milano Red

Postby mikey 69 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Stick with it Drummer boy, it will be worth it.
Just remember it will be as frustrating for her as for you and most things worth having have to be worked for
Mikey
mikey 69
Site Admin

Scooter: LML 150 2011 "Dr Who"

LML 125 4t

Postby madmog » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:13 pm

On the plus side, if you go from 2T to 4T and take her for a ride she isn't going to be complaining that the engine sounds all silly for a scooter.
madmog

Scooter: LML Star Via Toscana 125
Vespa P125X 210 Malossi
MZ ETZ 250

Postby Mr M » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:18 am

Looking through a deaf forum and there was this girl complaining about about her hearing boyfriend who couldn't be arsed learning ASL ;) if she is worth it then you will do it , if she isn't then sh1t happens .
My daughter is married to a man who is profoundly deaf they do fine , even though the rest of the family don't sign we communicate well considering .
Fucked if I know
Mr M

Scooter: Star dlx , 1981 PX , 1979 PX

Return to General Chatter