Modified Reed valve and PWK 24mm carb

Scooter or scene related stuff only please.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, Tony

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed within this forum. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership." The LMLOCGB do not profit from any sale made through this forum and take no responsibility whatsoever for the items or services listed in this forum. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

Modified Reed valve and PWK 24mm carb

Postby blake7even » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi,

I'm selling my used but good condition OKI PWK 24mm carb including manifold and boot to suit the LML reed case. I have also modified the Reed valve to increase the flow and matched it to the manifold. This is then fitted with a Carbon Polini white reed valve.

This is more or less a full 'kit' but you may want to add a cable choke to reuse your original.

Jetted roughly for a stock ish bike and will come with a few jets and one spare needle. Only seling as I've moved to the MRP reed and 30mm

Full details here. http://modernvespa.com/forum/topic128784?sid=4b30ad5012cda8ac08fb13dba0a17e9f

60 + P&P

Imageimage by Blake7even, on Flickr
blake7even

Scooter: Sprint 175 Lambretta 186

Return to LML - Buy & Sell