WANTED - REAR CRASH BARS BRACKET

Scooter or scene related stuff only please.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, Tony

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed within this forum. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership." The LMLOCGB do not profit from any sale made through this forum and take no responsibility whatsoever for the items or services listed in this forum. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

WANTED - REAR CRASH BARS BRACKET

Postby Swifty » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:49 pm

So I'm in town today discharging my daughter from the hospital and some snidey bugger removed my number plate and stole the bracket that holds my rear crash bars on!

So, before I start trawling through a million internet sites or go have one made, does anyone have a spare bracket, the one that goes behind the number plate, that the crash bars attach to.

cheers

D
Swifty

Re: WANTED - REAR CRASH BARS BRACKET

Postby NICK » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Sorry no,but cheeky thieving bastards.....
NICK
Site Admin

Scooter: 2006 LML 150 5 PORT (NON REED).Mint Green

Postby Tony Dunn » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:25 am

Theiving scum!
I removed my broken crash bars last year, will check to see if i still have the bracket, although i cleaned my shed out this year so not too hopeful.
Tony Dunn

Scooter: LML 125 CLASSIC 2T

Postby Tony Dunn » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Sorry, i had a good look today but couldnt find the bracket, i must have chucked it.
Tony Dunn

Scooter: LML 125 CLASSIC 2T

Postby Swifty » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Cheers mate - appreciate you having a look... gonna get down to TSR and see if they have anything in their bins...
Swifty

Postby DinoF » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:44 pm

I think there may be different types though.
Having had a few, there are ones with the thread on the bracket and ones with a hole and a bolt just goes through both bracket and crash bars. So it may be worth letting any know what type you need. I don't think that it would be hard to fabricate the drilled hole version and bolt it through bracket and bar.

I did have a spare but like everything no idea if I still have it, especially as I now live abroad. :shock:

Hope this helps

Dino
DinoF

Scooter: Vespa PX200E
Vespa PX150

Return to LML - Buy & Sell