Sealey MC365 scooter lift

Scooter or scene related stuff only please.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, Tony

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed within this forum. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership." The LMLOCGB do not profit from any sale made through this forum and take no responsibility whatsoever for the items or services listed in this forum. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

Sealey MC365 scooter lift

Postby SteveinSicily » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 am

Hello to all who may remember me from a ways back, hope everyone is safe and well.

K, I am selling my Sealey scooter lift. I bought this and took it to Sicily with views of restoring old scoots. Sadly things didn't work out and we returned back to the UK a while back.
I have never actually used the lift and it is as new, parts still bubble wrapped etc. These are cracking lifts as you guys will know. Brand new they are £389, despite the lift never being used
I appreciate it is second hand. I am looking for £250 for the lift, which I think is pretty reasonable for this quality lift in new condition.

This would be collect or if you are local I am happy to wack it on the back of my truck and deliver within a sensible distance. I am based in Clapham which is just outside Bedford, Beds postcode MK41.

Please feel free to message me or give me a call on 07496172513!

Thanks for taking a look and any interest, stay safe guys

All the best

Steve
SteveinSicily

Scooter: LML 125 2T dlx, 150 5 port, sito+

Re: Sealey MC365 scooter lift

Postby tondy79 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Hey Steve,

I'm not in the market for a lift, but interested to hear more about your sicily experience - was there no market for restorations? did you not like the culture?

I'm just in process of buying a property (in mainland italy rather than sicily) hence my interest!
tondy79

Scooter: LML Star 2T 150 5 port

Postby SteveinSicily » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Hello mate,

I was just too busy renovating a house we had so never actually got round to trying to source old scoots. Like anything, anywhere mate just be careful who you befriend, some will potentially see you as a source of cash. Can't generalise as made and still have some great friends but with small towns come the pitfalls of small towns.

Just keep your wits about you. If you hire locals for any work make sure you look at examples of their work and never give up cash prior to any work. As the same in the UK a reputable builder should be able to run a job on stage payments.

You'll enjoy i'm sure but just keep ears and eyes wide open!

All the best

Steve
SteveinSicily

Postby SteveinSicily » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Bump on the lift guys!

Reduced to £200

Cheers all
SteveinSicily

Return to LML - Buy & Sell