Great Service

For special offers, products and services.

Moderators: Geezer, Tony

Forum rules
Strictly only to be used for Special Offers, Products and Services which are specific to LML's (and Vespa's where interchangeable). Members are also invited to submit any similar details of Dealer Offers that they are aware of - or contact the Dealer directly and inform them of this forum.

Great Service

Postby Keith Fowler » Thu May 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Just thought i would share my experience with Tasso.

Ordered my 150 LML kit and SIP Road exhaust from Tasso and was advised staright away about what was instock and what was not.
I was given ETA on parts that were not in stock and was kept updated by email on progress. All my emails were responded to in a timely fashion and usually same day.
I discussed the parts required on the phone with Adam before ordering and asked about another couple of upgrades that i was considering and was advised against them at the same time and to save them for later after kit etc was fitted and scoot run in again (could have just done what i wanted and took my money as parts were instock, some other dealers might have).
Once all parts were instock approx 3 weeks from date of order a date was booked in to have parts fitted. Due to distance from Aberdeen to Edinburgh Tasso agreed to fit parts while i waited so i could get down and back in same day. Bob the Tasso mechanic was a real nice guy and very helpfull and informative answering all my questions.
On my return home that evening i received an email from Adam apologising for not getting back to the shop to say goodbye before i left and giving me detailed instructions for running in the new kit.

All in all the service i received from Tasso was first class from start to finish.. 8-)
Keith Fowler

Scooter: LML 125 Star DLX

Re: Great Service

Postby tipper » Thu May 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Sounds like they have really upped their game.
tipper
Site Admin

Postby Tony » Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeh nice one Keith......... 8-)

Bought my scoot from Adam and although a few peeps on here have had some troubled times I have and nothing but good service............

Even thinking of going to him for a 4T :o
Tony
Site Admin

Scooter: 2009 LML Via Toscana
1986 Vespa T5 Mk1
1982 Lambretta GP 200
1959 Vespa VBA 150

Postby mikey 69 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:05 am

spot on keith. always good when it works well like that, however that should be normal not unusual
mikey
mikey 69
Site Admin

Scooter: LML 150 2011 "Dr Who"

LML 125 4t

Postby Keith Fowler » Sat May 25, 2013 7:44 am

Tony, a 4 stoke :o you've mentioned this a couple of times now, Im thinking it wont be long until you have 5 scoots 8-) .

Mikey, im obviously not saying that this is the norm or that it was unusual, just my experience with a supplier that i thought was worth sharing.

What I do know working in a service industry myself for most of my life is that people are often quick to complain when something goes wrong but not always so quick to praise when things go well. And please dont take that the wrong way ANYONE because i am not saying that anyone on the forum is like this or having a go at anyone at all.

I remember being at one of those motovational breakfast meetings a few years ago, i had to attend at the time due to the job i was in (exciting stuff not!) but the one thing that stuck with me was that the guest speaker said that if a job goes badly, that client is likely to tell 60 + people about there bad experience however if the job went well you will be lucky if that same client tells 10 people about how well it went !
Keith Fowler

Scooter: LML 125 Star DLX

Postby Chipper » Sat May 25, 2013 8:13 am

mikey 69 wrote:spot on keith. always good when it works well like that, however that should be normal not unusual
mikey

Well said mikey!!
Chipper

Scooter: LML 200 4T
`what else is there?!`

Return to LML - Dealer Board