Lml with gs body kit indicators?

The bits that make your LML go faster and handle better.

Moderators: Geezer, NICK, Tony

Lml with gs body kit indicators?

Postby Bubbles1987 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Hey

I have been offered a swap for a lml with a gs body kit on it but the fact it has no indicators worrys me is there anyway of putting indicators on it or converting it with indicators many thanks
Bubbles1987

Scooter: Own my first 10 plate lml !!!!

Re: Lml with gs body kit indicators?

Postby rob h » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:06 pm

If the scoot had indicators, and the loom is still their tasso do an indicator kit, small led type. This is for the lml star gs conversion. Remember if ever an mot engineer knows his salt he can fail it. The specs of all motorcycles states the model and type, what it has including indicators. If your log book is an lml star, the vehicle spec will show it has indicators. What I am saying is technically it is illegal to drive without indicators on a modern machine. Your reg will give it away, a traffic cop will know straight away. It should not be sold as roadworthy technically. Rob
rob h

Scooter: lml 150 star 2009

Re: Lml with gs body kit indicators?

Postby madmog » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:59 pm

bar end indicators? Not for everyone but a simple fix if the wiring is not too far away. Fronts only might be legal if visible from front and rear.

Eg http://www.ebay.de/itm/2-OCHSENAUGEN-Bl ... 1358481069

You can usually find these things cheaper for East German bikes Eg Simson schwalbe

http://www.ebay.de/itm/2x-Blinker-Blink ... 0005.m1851

Key thing being there's a front and rear lens in one item.
madmog

Scooter: LML Star Via Toscana 125
Vespa P125X 210 Malossi
MZ ETZ 250

Return to LML 2T - Modifications & Performance