Rubber Johnny..

Making your LML stand out in a crowd

Moderators: Geezer, Tony

Rubber Johnny..

Postby Crills » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Right guys Im after a bit of advice. I've got a blue 4t 125, with white wall tyres and cream seat. Ive just bought white/cream brake/kickstart pedals and Im looking to get myself white/cream rubber side panels. There are lots out there, but I noticed a bundle on ebay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VESPA-PX-PE-1 ... 417a41af7a) thats the side panels , tool box and leg shield rubber all for £49.99. Thats a bit more than I was wanting to pay, especially as I wasnt that fussed on the tool box and legshield rubber.
Do you think I should go for the toolbox and legshield too or will that look a bit much? Cant really picture what it would look like. Does anyone out use the legshiled rubber or is it a more hassle than its worth?

Cheers Dan
Crills

Scooter: LML 4 Star

Re: Rubber Johnny..

Postby Tony Dunn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi mate

Toolbox and side panels would look good with pedal rubbers too, not sure about the legshield trim though, but that's just my opinion. ;)
Tony Dunn

Scooter: LML 125 CLASSIC 2T

Re: Rubber Johnny..

Postby Crills » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Cheers Tony, Im thinking the same myself, its just that the ebay thing had the whole package for about £10 more. I think ill just ditch the legsheild thing. Cheers dude.
Crills

Scooter: LML 4 Star

Return to LML - Customisation & Accessories