Turn Signals — Yellow instead of white

Making your LML stand out in a crowd

Moderators: Geezer, Tony

Turn Signals — Yellow instead of white

Postby SRV » Fri May 20, 2016 1:37 pm

Hello everybody,

did anyone change their turn signal glasses — just the glasses — from the white (most standard) to (old school) yellow/orange ???

I tried to change just the glasses for I like to keep the chrome frame — also heared (for mine ist the CVT-LML) the PX-Signals don’t fit in the right back-(hood) for there is the fueltank close to the signal frame … (hope you can guess what I mean :oops: )

The first signals I bought on ebay

http://www.ebay.de/itm/121880471316?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

don’t really fit in the case (front is OK but not in the rear). I had to rasp a lot from the glass to make it fit, the result is OK but not good enough.

So, if anyone has an idea which yellow/orange turn signal glasses fit on an LML, please tell me !!!

btw.: My LML Auto is rather new (2015, End) …

Thanks in advance, cheers !!!
SRV

Scooter: LML CVT AUTOMATICA

Re: Turn Signals — Yellow instead of white

Postby Lusciousthelock » Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 pm

My God! Snap! I did the exact same thing on Monday (ordered them a month a go). Mines slightly easier being a 2t model. Bought just the lenses, which don't fit! Chucked them in the bin :cry:

I found a set of complete vespa / lml lamp units with orange lenses on ebay for £5.99 and postage from India. going to try and fit those. Think it came to about £15 total but will be the middle of June before they arrive. I have no idea about fitting the Auto, sorry.

At a push, can you get orange tint for the lenses? Maybe something online?
Who need's brakes? They only slow you down!
Lusciousthelock

Scooter: LML 2t 2016 Milano Red

Postby SRV » Fri May 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes, that’s a good idea !!! Perhaps some kind of glass-paint … I’ll ask my wife about it :oops: perhaps she has an Idea what to use …

I’ll report here 8-)
SRV

Scooter: LML CVT AUTOMATICA

Postby conormax » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 am

Sounds cool ! I intend to do it! :lol: I tinted car, I bought these window tinting tools online http://www.TintingTool.com/scrapers-and-blades/
"
Last edited by conormax on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
conormax

Scooter: 2010 BMW 535ix Touring

Return to LML - Customisation & Accessories