Nickspeak

Non scooter related chit chat.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, NICK, Tony, Perth John, Ian-R

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed anywhere on this website in any form or by any means whatsoever. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership. You agree not to post any commercial advertising, commercial promotion, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LML Owners Club Great Britain - Forums” is hosted or International Law. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

Nickspeak

Postby hippriest » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 pm

No, not that one. I refer to Mr Clegg's manifesto speech that I caught most of on the radio today.

I have never heard such crap since the last time I heard such crap.

The basic gist was:

"When you voted the way you did last time what it really meant was that you actively WANTED a Con / Lib coalition. Especially the Lib bit. In fact, you really wanted us involved all along. And didn't we do an amazing job? Yeah, OK, George Osborne had a teensy eensy bit to do with sorting the economy out - but it was US really. If he hadn't had our help he'd have fecked it up good and proper. We should get the credit really. Especially me. So, in summary, you really wanted us all along and when you got us, boy did we deliver. Big style. You lucky bastards. My popularity, and that of my party, is not really at an all time low coz we shafted the students and did everything Flashman wanted us to without so much as a whimper (and along the way had a knob onboard who tried to get his Missus to take his speeding points, and then told lie after lie). No sirree. We're totally cool. The end. "

(only he didn't mention the speeding bit)
Good things come to those who wait
........but sh*t pretty much turns up straight away.

(Rich Hall)
hippriest

Scooter: LML Star 2T 125cc (re-badged as Vespa)

Re: Nickspeak

Postby Drum Pro » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:16 am

Dude I'd like to know one politician that isn't a complete con man...
Drum Pro

Scooter: Buddy 170I and LML star (a.k.a. Stella) here in the U.S.

Postby marty r » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:03 am

And still he's pretending to be a friend of the poor (many of whom are "hard working families, doing the right thing") despite voting for all the Tory policies that have hammered the poor (like Bedroom Tax) and enriched the fat cats .
“If you fight you won’t always win. But if you don’t fight you will always lose” Bob Crow.
marty r

Scooter: GP150
Star 125

Postby NICK » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:27 am

Of course they want more people to have jobs,the more working, the more tax is being paid,to pay for the lazy dole scrounging cunts who won't work.My unemployed neighbour is knocking out wooden planters at £30 a pop,flogging them on his ebay shop,averaging £1000 a month and tooling around in a 62 reg BMW X3 with red leather interior.c##t.
NICK
Site Admin

Scooter: 2006 LML 150 5 PORT (NON REED).Mint Green

Postby hippriest » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Drum Pro wrote:Dude I'd like to know one politician that isn't a complete con man...

Yeah, guess it's hard to imagine an American version of Dennis Skinner (Google him in full flight - awesome). Austin Mitchell I quite liked too, though I think he's recently retired. On the other side of the fence, Matthew Parris isn't all bad. And I always had a soft spot for Ken Clarke, though tbh that was mainly coz of the Hush Puppies and his love of jazz.

I wish I hadn't thrown away the UKIP leaflet that recently dropped thru our door. They had about 15 local ward mush's on there. The only woman looked like David Walliams in drag, with the most ludicrous "curtains" style hair do imaginable. Pity it was only a head and shoulders shot coz I'm sure she's have been waving a walking stick to ram home the East European immigration issue. And one bloke's head was TOTALLY spherical....I was looking for the "Adidas Tango" printed across it but it must have worn off. Stand down, Garth Crooks, you have been trounced.
Good things come to those who wait
........but sh*t pretty much turns up straight away.

(Rich Hall)
hippriest

Scooter: LML Star 2T 125cc (re-badged as Vespa)

Return to General Chatter