Engine for sale.

Scooter or scene related stuff only please.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, Tony

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed within this forum. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership." The LMLOCGB do not profit from any sale made through this forum and take no responsibility whatsoever for the items or services listed in this forum. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

Engine for sale.

Postby Leigh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi all,

I'm building a new 210 engine for the copper scooter with the GTS wheels that I built last year. I therefore have an engine which I'm about to put up for sale on ebay. It was rebuilt with new seals less than 1000 miles ago. The spec is as follows:

- Vespa Rotary casings.
- Polini 180 top end.
- 57mm crank, cut, balanced and flowed by Harry Barlow to increase inlet timing.
- 67 tooth primary to upgear for better cruising and top end speed.
- 22 tooth clutch.

It's all jetted correctly, will include a rear hub, so it's ready to drop in and ride away. It has a SIP Road exhaust which I will include. It's a few years old, but still has a bit of life left in it yet.

I've been all over the country with the engine and it's a little flyer. Pulls 2 up better than a P2. Accelerates well and, whilst I've never had the top speed on a GPS, the speedo wobbles up near 70. A few people have assumed it's a kitted T5.

I'm after £500 for it. Thought I'd mention it on here before I open it up to everyone.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers all!!
Another fine tip stole from Mick Maidment!!!!
Leigh

Scooter: Vespa PX125 (Polini 177)

Re: Engine for sale.

Postby jackytwoshoes » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Pm’d
jackytwoshoes

Scooter: LML Star 2t

Return to LML - Buy & Sell