2016 LML Star 2T 192Km £1400

Scooter or scene related stuff only please.

Moderators: ElbowNi, Geezer, Tony

Forum rules
A polite reminder taken from the full terms agreed to by each user at registration: "This is a public forum which is solely for use by members of the LML Owners Club of Great Britain. There is no commercial advertising or promotion allowed within this forum. Failing to comply with this request will lead to immediate disqualification of membership." The LMLOCGB do not profit from any sale made through this forum and take no responsibility whatsoever for the items or services listed in this forum. Thank you in advance of respecting our request."

2016 LML Star 2T 192Km £1400

Postby Hugoagogo » Mon May 07, 2018 10:29 am

As in title, for sale is a 2016 '16' plate LML Star 2T, last run edition in black.
I bought this new but in 2016 in developed an oil leak and the Speedo stopped working, it went back to the dealers but spent a couple of months sat there waiting to get sorted. Speedo standard easy fix, oil leak was the tube, again an easy fix. On the day I got it back it cut out twice, back to the dealers, they went around all the electrical connections, a few test runs by them and all ok. At that point summer had been and gone so the carb was drained and the battery removed for the winter. That's where it has stayed, not started at all last year hence reason for sale. This has the common last run snatchy clutch, I have a new clutch and new nuts etc to fit but again life got in the way and it never happened. The 192km is genuine, maybe another 5km to add on from when I rode it to the dealer. All in all an as new scooter for sale, all paperwork in my name and both keys. Selling on here first at a reduced price so hopefully someone with a bit of passion can get a bargain, if not Gumtree beckons. I'm in Blyth Northumberland. Thanks.
£1400
Hugoagogo

Scooter: LML Star 2T

Return to LML - Buy & Sell